After completing my first AS year in Media my skills have developed hugely from the beginning of the year. I can now use the basic tools on Photoshop and create magazine covers and vary the texts i use as well as edit images i have taken myself. Although i am still not 100% confident in using photoshop and i still often have to ask for guidance in using certain tools although i am sure i will become more confident as the year progresses in using photoshop. I am quite confident in using InDesign although there are some tools such as the text tools which i am not so confident in using. I have never used Final Cut Express before so i have no knowledge of how the programme works so when i use the programme this year i have a lot to learn.
I believe i succeed in using a variety of sources to present my work such as prezi, powerpoint, slideshare, timeglider and other sources. I also believe i excel in meeting deadlines as well as my organisation skills. I always like to plan out my work and believe i am very organised with my workload and always meet my deadlines.
Over the next year i believe my skills in Photoshop, InDesign and Final Cut Express will develop as i am using these programmes more often.
No comments:
Post a Comment