- I have used my iphone camera and the panorama feature when taking my location shots on the graveyard.
- I have used google maps when finding my locations for my recce of location
- I have used photoshop for my black title, when i used photoshop i used a new 'Magic Tool' when creating my title.
- I have deiscovered a website called timeglider where i post my developing ideas and it displays them ona timeline.
- I have also used youtube to watch and analyse trailers on as well as to upload relection videos
- I have used photo booth when dong interviews for my primary research.
- I have discovered a website where i can upload documents and it allows people to comment on them round the outside of them, this is called voicethread, then i used a tool called voki to input my audiences views and interpret them into a computer automoated voice.
- I have used slideshare to post docments and powerpoints
- I have also used photoshop when creating my 'Insight Films' logo and i learnt how to make a photo go black and white.
- I have used voice memos on my iphone 5 and then imported them into soundcloud and embeded them into my blog.
- I have also used a website called poll junkie where i conducted a poll and posted it in facebook for people to answer.
- I have used a website called survey monkey where i created a survey, put it on facebook and got people to answer it.
- I have also used garageband for the first time hwere i used sound already on the software as well as downloaded spound from youtube where i cut them and imported them into itunes and then into garageband, i was new to usuing this and now feel confident using it.
Wednesday, 18 September 2013
Update
Over the past 3-4 weeks i have used a range of media technologies in my coursework.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment